Belt Holster SAFARILAND® 7377 SIG 320/250 Black
Belt Holster SAFARILAND® 7377 SIG 320/250
Made from the novel SafariSeven ™ patented hard nylon material from DuPont®.
7TS ™ Belt Holster is equipped with Automatic Locking System (ALS®), which unlocks with the thumb. The release lever sits at the top of the holster body. After only a short time to get used to it, the security system can be mastered.
- The Safariland® 7TS ™ Holster models are made from the extremely durable and durable SafariSeven ™, a brand new, hard-wearing DuPont® nylon material.
- these holsters are virtually insensitive to weather conditions.
- SafariSeven ™ is very resistant to heat or cold
- the material practically never needs to be maintained to maintain its appearance and functionality
- Holster is manufactured using a precision injection molding process and are extremely light
- The patented hard nylon material does not attack the surface of weapons during the drawing process
- The elevations made on the inside of the holster Provide the weapon in the holster "Air"
- Dirt and water have less contact with the weapon
- Very high tolerance limit for heat (+ 150 ° C)
- Very high tolerance limit for cold (-45 ° C) The holster can be submerged indefinitely without losing functionality or shape The matte finish reduces reflections and can be easily cleaned with a soft cloth. Weight: about 172 g Material: polymer plastic
Belt loop adjustable from 38 - 58 mm width Version 1
The interchangeable bridge in version 1 can be adjusted from 38 mm to 45 mm, 50 mm or 58 mm, remove the corresponding intermediate bridges.
Once expanded, the belt passage cannot be reduced again!!