Nitecore i4000R - 4400 Lumen
i4000R is the first flashlight from the new I series .
4 pieces of CREE XP-L2 V6 LEDs provide a maximum of 4400 lumens. The i4000R has the new recessed strobe ready button.
5 brightness levels and strobe are available. NL2140HPi Li-Ion battery included in delivery, can be charged via a USB-C socket in the lamp. The Nitecore i4000R scope of delivery also includes the tactical quick-draw holster NTH20.
- Service and runtime (1 x NL2150HPi)
- Turbo (4400 lumens) for approx. 30 minutes *
- High (1100 lumens) for approx. 2 hours 15 minutes
- Mid (330 lumens) for approx. 7 hours 45 minutes
- Low (50 lumens) for approx. 40 hours
- Ultralow (2 lumens) for approx. 380 hours
* This value is calculated without temperature control.
Scope of delivery:
- Nitecore i4000R
- Li-Ion battery NL2150HPi with 5000mAh
- USB-C charging cable
- Replacement sealing ring
- Battery adapter
- Holster NTH20
Properties Housing made of aerospace aluminum HAIII anodized Waterproof according to IP68 Battery level indicator ATR Temperature control Double-sided coated lens
Length (mm): 130 Head diameter: 26 Housing diameter (mm): 26 Weight (without batteries / rechargeable battery) (g): 75 Light source 1: CREE XM-L2 U2 lighting range max. (m): 232 Spot intensity (cd): 13500 Power supply: 1 x NL2150HPi Li-Ion battery or 2 x CR123A lithium batteries.Luminous output max .: 4400 lumens