Nitecore HC65M - 1000 lumens incl.Battery, NVG Holder
Head lamp HC65M from Nitecore, is the tactical version of the popular HC65.
Instead of the headgear, the HC65M is supplied with a NVG holder and can be used many helmets are adapted.
It has an integrated USB charging port and comes with a Li-Ion battery with 3400mAh.
The CREE XM-L2 U2 LED delivers a maximum of 1000 lumens.
The white additional light has a luminosity of 26 lumens and a CRI value of over 90. The red additional light reaches a luminosity of 11 lumens and maintains night vision .
- performance and runtime (1 x 18650 Li-Ion battery 3400mAh)
- Turbo (1000 lumens) for approx. 1 hour *
- High (550 lumens) for approx. 2 hours 45 minutes *
- Mid (280 lumens) for approx. 4 hours 45 minutes
- Low (80 lumens) for approx. 16 hours
- Ultra-Low (1 lumen) for approx. 800 hours
- White additional light (26 lumens) for approx. 25 hours
- Red additional light (11 lumens) for approx. 20 hours
- SOS Strobe Beacon
- * These values are calculated values
- scope of delivery:
- Nitecore HC65M with NVG holder
- Nitecore Li-Ion battery 18650 with 3400mAh
- USB charging cable
- Replacement sealing ring
- Properties batteries: 1 x 18650 Li-ion battery or 2 x CR123A lithium battery (cannot be charged in the lamp ) or 2 x RCR123 Li-Ion battery (cannot be charged in the lamp)
- ATR temperature control reverse polarity protection
- Waterproof according to IPX7