Nitecore MH12S LED 1800 lumens
Nitecore MH12S belongs to the multitask hybrid series by Nitecore.
The MH12S is a compact and more powerful variant of the MH12 V2. The Nitecore MH12S is equipped with a Luminus SST-40-W LED (max. 1800 lumens) and an integrated charger (via USB-C). Despite the use of the 21700 Li-Ion battery, the MH12S is only 141 mm long.
The advantage of the new battery is the enormous burning time of up to 1500 hours in ultralow mode. As usual, it has a tactical limit switch and a mode switch on the side. Two different, preselectable modes are available to the user; the tactical and the daily mode.
- Performance and runtime (1 x 21700 Li-Ion battery 5000mAh)
- Turbo (1800 lumens) for approx. 45 minutes *
- High (1050 lumens) for approx. 3 hours 15 minutes
- Mid (300 lumens) for approx. 7 hours 15 minutes
- Low (50 lumens) for approx. 45 hours
- Ultalow (1 lumen) for approx. 1500 hours
- Strobe SOS Beacon
Scope of delivery: Nitecore MH12S, Li-Ion battery (21700 / 5000mAh), USB-C charging cable, NTH10 plastic holster , Clip, battery magazine, wrist strap, replacement sealing ring, replacement rubber end cap
Battery properties: 1 x 21700 Li-Ion battery or 1 x 18650 Li-Ion battery or 2 x CR123A lithium Batteries (not chargeable!) Or 2 x RCR123 li-ion batteries (not chargeable!) Integrated charger Reverse polarity protection Battery level indicator ATR temperature control
- Housing made of aerospace aluminum
- HAIII anodized
- waterproof according to IP68