Nitecore NEW P12 1200 Lumen
Nitecore has launched a new milestone with the NEW P12 under the tactical lamps brought.
The NEW P12 delivers powerful 1200 lumens over a distance of up to 238 meters.
- can be operated in two different operating modes
- the daily mode
- the tactical mode
The NEW P12 is switched on using the end cap switch and the different light levels are switched using the mode switch on the lamp head. The special thing about the lamp, however, is the battery: Equipped with a newly developed 21700 Li-ion battery with powerful 4000mAh , this delivers more power than any other battery from Nitecore.
With this rechargeable battery, a lighting duration in the highest lighting level of up to 3 hours and 45 minutes is possible.
- performance and duration
- (with 21700 Li-Ion battery 4000mAh) High (1200 lumens) for approx. 3 hours 45 minutes
- Mid (340 lumens) for about 8 hours
- Low (60 lumens) for approx. 52 hours
- Lower (1 lumen) for approx. 1200 hours
- scope of delivery:
- Nitecore NEW P12
- 4000mAh 21700 Li-ion battery
- NTH10 Tactical Holster
- Replacement sealing ring
- Replacement rubber end cap
- battery magazine
- technical data
- Length: 154 mm Head diameter: 25.4 mm Housing diameter: 27.2 mm Weight without batteries: 83 g Illuminant: CREE XP-L HD V6 LED luminosity: max. 1200 lumens lighting range: approx .: 238 m batteries: 1x 21700 Li-ion battery, 1 x 18650 Li-Ion battery, 2 x 16340 (RCR123) Li-Ion battery, 2 x CR123A lithium batteries reverse polarity protection ATR temperature control on both sides coated optical lens splashproof IPX-8 housing made of aviation aluminum HAIII anodized battery level indicator clip